This sports bra is the perfect workout top for exercising. The compression fabric along with double-layered front and shoulder straps ensures great support while running, jumping, or pumping iron. Wear it while exercising or style it as a streetwear top on sunny days!
The design is based on the original painting "what" by Patrick Motyl. The artwork is inspired by the song "be thankful for what you've got" performed by massive attack. The orange and green highlights do reflect the colour speech as a translation from the song in to visibility.
• Has openings for removable padding and fully lined with mesh
• Removable padding included
• Double-layered front
• Longline silhouette
• Compression fabric: 78% polyester, 22% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight for compression fabric: 8.25 oz/yd² (280 g/m²) and sports mesh lining: 4.42 oz/yd² (150 g/m²)
This item is individually hand sewn personalized on your order. Please be patient as delivery time for this precious thing will be up to 2-3 weeks. Please read the size guide carefully, as there is now return on wrong size ordered.
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝||48 ⅞|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|