This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
The design comes from the spriritual painting "buddha yin" by Patrick Motyl. Buddhism and taoism are melted to a building full of strength and harmony, reflected in the decent but dynamic colour choice and the inspiring accents.
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
This item is individually hand sewn personalized on your order. Please be patient as delivery time for this precious thing will be up to 2-3 weeks. Please read the size guide carefully, as there is now return on wrong size ordered.
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|