This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
The design is created with compliments to the original art painting "slave to the rhythm" by Patrick Motyl. He was inspired by the iconic song "slave to the rhythm" by the wonderful Grace Jones. The wild colour choice and the wonderful pattern will reflect this great song.
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
This item is individually hand sewn personalized on your order. Please be patient as delivery time for this precious thing will be up to 2-3 weeks. Please read the size guide carefully, as there is now return on wrong size ordered.
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|