This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
The design is carried over from the wonderful original painting "somebody" by Patrick Motyl. The Inspiration comes from the song "somebody lonely and me" by 2Raumwohnung. This moving und outstanding song finds ist reflection in the strong red colours.
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
This item is individually hand sewn personalized on your order. Please be patient as delivery time for this precious thing will be up to 2-3 weeks. Please read the size guide carefully, as there is now return on wrong size ordered.
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|